Saturday, April 17, 2010


This is the result of a class I took earlier today. I love leaning new styles and this is one I've been wanting to do. The stone is an Opal, black, browns, and grays. I've forgotten the actual name but I'll edit it when I remember... :) I used brass, and hammered it to give it the antique look. It's *fun..if you are holding any tension ~ Tee Hee. It's on leather and then later I added some Swarouski crystals to give it a little something extra to shine. I love all things that shine ~ Hummmm. it's late and I wonder if I made my daily post goal. (oops, nope.. just missed it by 2 hours).  Love the night for creating.

SOLD


1 comment:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

I was browsing today at the Border's magazine rack and I saw this necklace of yours. It is gorgeous. Really.

Do you have an online shop?