Monday, November 8, 2010


Playing with the ceramic crosses  ~  I've been amusing myself and finding some creative inspiration after a dry spell.  The small fun things I sometimes find in odd places can make such a difference in the look of a final piece, let alone the whole process.  I decided to create a "stunning" piece ~  if I say so myself ~ :)   It's all gold filled chains, Amber and black Garnet beads (individually knotted), gold filled findings, clasps and toggles... The center chain (with gold circle) is adjustable when pulled on and the Amber color cross connects to a decorative toggle on the other side..or just let it hang ~ a versatile piece with no fuss..♥..The more it tangles the up-scale funk look comes in.. The toggle connecting a double chain at the back of the neck is also 14k-gf  ~ I would say it hangs at 16,18,20". This soon will be on Etsy. I just created it this weekend and the response is so positive that I'll have to try to recreate it.  Stay tuned.

Pricing is hard. In my opinion anyway.  Also... Marketing is really really not one of my better qualities.....  Just ~ DO IT !!! ~ market, market, market..
I wonder If I'm the only one that feels strange when marketing and or pricing.. So many of the items I use have been with me for awhile that the original price is long gone.  It's a guessing game.  Then I sometime use items from other pieces I've made and redo them.  Oh well.... It works out and I'm not going to worry about that because then the fun goes out of the creating.....



SOLD !

No comments: